Last week, Sheena came by and I interviewed her all over again about her time on ANTM. A few tidbits:
- She has never felt the effect of the supposed Top Model stigma.
- There are cameras and microphones in the bathroom.
- Tyra's internal monologue is probably in a British accent.
- She was not able to apply any of the show's lessons to life.
- She was paid for her participation on this cycle.
- They were not sleep-deprived and they were allowed to read and listen to music.
- She made them write into her contract that they wouldn't mess with her hair during Ty-overs.
Also, my "Not Here To Make Friends" shirt comes via ThinkGeek. I've been dying for a chance to wear it in the presence of someone on reality TV. Thank you, ThinkGeek!